To launch my Creatives of the Future e-book, (to sign up to receive it, click here) I interviewed some creatives who were already monetizing their platforms because of their work on social media. One of those people is creative director Rockstaar. Here is his story.
- What do you do for a living? All-round creative: creative director, photographer and videographer.
- How many followers do you have? 9,289 followers
- If you could eat any type of food (right now) what would you buy? pasta
- What is your dream job? Restaurant owner
- What Netflix series are you bingeing on? Narcos
- Favourite Influencer/YouTuber of all time? None.
- How has social media helped your career? Strangely, every time I post I get a new client from social media.
- What advice would you give others trying to make a name for themselves?“Believe in you like how you’d believe in someone…
View original post 659 more words